1. My 3-year old great grand-daughter’s first day of daycare was this past Monday.
One of the caregivers was surprised to learn that it was her first day because how she seemed at ease with her surroundings. This relieved her momma, Nana and myself.
2. I am feeling exuberant for the actual onset of spring!
I have even viewed the first signs of spring in my yard.
3. I kept my best friend, who is also the wife of my middle son,
company while Son went to Comic Con with his grandson.
We all had a full weekend.
4. Daughter-in-law and I spent Saturday morning
at St. Mary’s Day of Recollection in our parish hall.
It was well attended and enhanced us in our spiritual growth.
The main speaker was the diocesan Vicar-General
who happens to be our pastor’s brother.
5. One of my former students is now in her 5th year of remission
from her cancer. She celebrated that fact recently.
I pray that she remains so.
I find it troubling that I know many people battling with that awful disease.
Note to those who pray to saints for intercession to God:
St. Peregrine is the patron of those who have cancer.
|St. Peregrine "was cured of cancer, |
after he received a vision of Christ on the cross
reaching out His hand to touch his impaired limb.
He died in 1345 and was canonized in 1726.
He is the patron of cancer patients."
linking with pleasure to