Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day 2013

Happy Father's Day,
Dad!  May you be wrapped in the
arms of our Savior.


I took all three of these photos
 in the early 1960s.
I inserted the heart with an arrow
to signify my broken heart
because all three pictured here are gone.
At left is my younger brother Charlie, then Daddy 
and my Momma. 
This one photo was taken in my hubby's and my home.
The other two were taken in my parents' home.

Pictured with Daddy is Little Bit.
A warm memory I cherish
is of my Momma calling me
after my three babies (aged 1, 2 & 3)
were asleep.  She told me to bring
them over so that they could
witness Little Bit's babies being born.
So I wrapped them up,
and off we went! 
Here with Daddy
are his older  brother Elbert
and younger brother George.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for your comments.