Thursday, April 17, 2014

Holy Thursday 2014

Holy Thursday Post
April 17, 2014


Holy Mary, I beg of you to assist me 
in avoiding the act of adding 
to the wounds of your Son and our Savior, Jesus Christ.  
Guide my hands to do God’s work.  
Direct my thoughts to bring glory 
to God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.   
Help me to see Christ in the faces of whomever I meet, 
whether at my own door, at church, 
or in the check-out lines or in traffic.  
Keep my mind ever aware of the gifts 
for which God has provided me 
and to give thanks at all times.  
Help me to enter into this Triduum
Mass of the Last Supper,


Good Friday of the Lord’s Passion 
and Mass of the Resurrection of the Lord-  
with sincerity and deep love in my heart, 
true piety and faithful attention 
to all that occurs at your Son’s altar.  
I ask all of this by your intercession 
to Your Son, Christ our Lord.
Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bless you for your comments.